Monday, September 2, 2013

Serenity cotton candy cowl



Oh my, sorry for the poor lighting. No natural light today, overcast and drizzly. Great for crocheting but not so great for taking photos of crocheting. I tried the flash but that washed out the details and colors.

For this cowl I went back to a favorite pattern, the Pavement Infinity Scarf at the wonderful Fiber Flux blog. I must have made a half dozen of these now. Several for myself and many, as this one was, as a gift I wanted to complete quickly. This is the first time I have used this yarn. Premier Yarns Deborah Norville Collection Serenity in Cotton Candy color. It is so soft and yummy, fairly easy to crochet with and it is excellent for this cowl. It's a new favorite. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...