Sunday, December 15, 2013

Crochet and ruffle knit projects


I have been busy, oh so busy. Crocheting, knitting, baking and decorating. That's why I haven't been on here in a while. So I will catch you up on several yarn related projects I have completed lately. 

Above is my version of this beauty, made from Bernat Softee Chunky in Ultra blue. 



A matching Wafflecone Slouchy Hat. I am loving both of these patterns, they crochet up quickly and I think they are cute and fun to wear. These are both 1 skein projects, so that is an additional bonus.



These are ruffle scarves made from Sundance Vintage Frill yarn that I bought at Herrschner's online. This is a beautiful deep red with a funny indescribable red shiny accent at its edges. It is wonderful to work with, knits up quickly and makes one of the laciest and delicate ruffle scarves I have ever completed. I am really impressed with it.



This is the same product in pearl. So feminine and dressy.



One skein of the Vintage Frill product makes a super long scarf. That is why I wrapped it twice around my neck, I could also double it up and put the tail ends through the loop created by the fold but I personally think the way I am wearing them in the above photo's is prettier.



Here is my attempt at a close up the show you the lightness and the edge detail.



The surprising thing is how soft and cuddly they are around the neck. I'm so happy with the product I have already purchased it in black and linen also.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...