Friday, December 6, 2013

More snowflake Christmas cards




Since I was already in a snowflake mood and had the stamp set out I made my own version of this awesome card. I used CTMH Frosted and Merry & Bright stamp sets again with CTMH Holiday Red and discontinued Clover Meadow ink pads. I added some red gems and sprayed with Glimmer Mist in Pearl.





I CAS'd this nontraditional card almost exactly. I thought it was adorable and couldn't wait to recreate it. I used the same stamp sets with CTMH Sunny Yellow, Star Spangled Blue, Holiday Red and Clover Meadow ink pads. I distressed the edges with Distress Ink in Antique Linen. Again adding some CTMH gems for a little bling to finish off the card.



This is a closeup of the supplies used. I hope you enjoyed these less than traditional snowflake cards as much as I did. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...