Sunday, December 1, 2013

Snowflake Christmas cards




The tree is in its stand and the lights are on it. That's enough to justify a break, to go be crafty for a little while, right? I think so. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I have been seeing SO many beautiful Christmas cards on Pinterest lately. It has been getting me inspired to stamp and create with paper again. I have gone through a change in my creative endeavors lately, meaning yarn has consumed my thoughts and actions. But today I have changed that. I have made 5 Christmas cards. Woo Hoo!!!

I saw this card and also this one and morphed them into my version of the snowflake Christmas card you see above. And then I used this card for the color inspiration you see in the card below.  





I stamped these cards in a matter of minutes. This kind of card is quick to create and easy to mail also. That's a win-win in my book.



Here are the supplies used for the first two cards: CTMH stamps Frosted Scrapbook Workshop and Frosted Card Workshop stamp sets. CTMH inks in Bubblegum, Pear and Lagoon. CTMH Glitz Silver Glitter Gel and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Abominable Snowman. 



And for the last three cards I used: the same two CTMH stamp sets. CTMH inks in Cocoa, Desert Sand, Blush and Cotton Candy. SU! ink in Crumb Cake. CTMH Glitz Almond Glitter Gel, Liquid Pearls in Bisque and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Iridescent Gold.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...