Sunday, February 23, 2014

CTMH paper packet sample cards





I love this idea! I found this card on Pinterest and clicked over to this blog post where Mary Gunn, an awesome CTMH consultant has shared a great idea for highlighting the new paper packs. This beautiful card design allows all 6 patterns from each CTMH paper packet to be experienced together. I really really love this idea!

Above you see all the patterns available in the Skylark paper packet. With CTMH Lagoon and Chocolate card stocks and inks.





I love the colors and patterns of this CTMH Balloon Ride paper packet, with coordinating card stock and ink colors of Sorbet and Crystal Blue.




The beautiful CTMH Ariana paper packet and Crystal Blue and Coral card stocks and inks.





This is the vibrant and darling CTMH Lollydoodle paper packet. This is fun stuff! I paired it with CTMH card stocks and inks in Cotton Candy and Pear.





This is the decidedly masculine CTMH paper packet called Timberline. I love how this card turned out. Paired with card stock color of Goldrush and coordinating card stock and ink in Twilight and the addition of Chocolate ink and grosgrain ribbon. Lots going on but still maintains it masculinity. Perfection.





This is CTMH Ivy Lane paper packet. I have also used CTMH Pear and Hollyhock card stocks and inks.





And by far my favorite CTMH paper packet is Jubilee, paired with Cranberry and Indian Corn Blue card stocks and inks. Love it! And I believe this paper packet works into a nice gender neutral and even an age neutral card. Yahoo! Even better.

All of the bling on each of the above cards can be found in the CTMH catalog, but all of the ribbon I believe is retired. I was happy to have it since it coordinated perfectly. That makes my life easier.

Every one of the above card sentiments is made using CTMH Holiday Tags stamp set and the coordinating .cut design from the Artiste Cricut cartridge. I played with the shapes in the Cricut Design Studio software to make the 1/8 inch layering pieces.

If you have this stamp set and the Artiste Cricut Cartridge and the  Design Studio software, I would be happy to send you my .cut file to save you time on recreating these layers. Leave a comment below including your email address and I will send it out to you.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!


1 comment:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...