Saturday, February 1, 2014

Valentines cards




I am playing around with Valentines day cards today. Trying out a few different stamp sets and color combinations. The design inspiration came from this card I found on Pinterest.


The above cards are made with black ribbon and black bakers twine. The card on the left was stamped with retired CTMH Love ya! set, and the card on the right is stamped with CTMH Whooo's Your Valentine set in SU! Cherry Cobbler and CTMH Black inks. 



Pretty much the only changes I made here are to the red ribbon and the red bakers twine. I did swap out the sentiment but it is still from the same stamp set, just for a little variety.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...