Saturday, March 1, 2014

Card gift set



I enjoyed making this set of cards so much, that I made several more as a gift set for a friend. This set I used 6 x 6 inch sample sheets of retired CTMH paper packets. I also stamped a bunch of different sentiments and punched them out in 1 inch circles. But I didn't attach any of them to the cards, I put a pop dot on the back and will let the recipient decide which sentiment and which card she wants to put together as she needs them.

I bundled 12 cards, 12 envelopes and 24 punched out sentiments inside a cellophane bag and tied it with some pretty ribbon and embellished with a crocheted bakers twine heart. 




This is the card that I used as my congratulations on 35 years of working with Pacific Bell, SBC, AT&T. This card was made using CTMH Scholastic paper packet.


Above you see Chantilly, Surf's Up and Dakota paper packets. 


These are For Always, Tommy and Later Sk8r paper packets.


These are Frosted, Claire and Huntington paper packets. 



And finally I have Buzz and Bumble, Clementine and Avonlea paper packets.

I added a little detail by rounding the corners of the outer strips, using scallop scissors on two strips and then mounting them all slightly overlapped onto a coordinating piece of cardstock. I then used a .75 inch strip of another coordinating shade of cardstock and some bakers twine for a horizontal detail. Finally mounting a 1.25 inch scallop circle on which she can pop the sentiment of her choice on top of. The insides are blank so she can write and sign and send off for most any situation.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...