Saturday, April 26, 2014

Polka dot card set



I love polka dots, they are so happy. So when I saw this card design on Pinterest, I just had to try it out, swapping polka dots for the equally cheery gingham paper. Then as is my obsessive nature I decided to make multiples. When I was picking sentiments I decided gift sets would be awesome. 





Here is a close up. Aren't they cute?


I swapped in another set of SU! stamps for these sentiments. 




All of the supplies used today are SU! products, except the larger floral punch. It is an old EK Success punch I just love. I have it in 3 successive sizes and I love to layer them sometimes. The monochromatic cards are in SU! Marina Mist, Peach Paarfait, Rich Razzleberry and Pear Pizzazz with the coordinating card stock and polka pattern paper. 



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...