Monday, May 26, 2014

Embedded embossed quilt block card with a Disney theme





I was inspired by all my Disney themed scraps to make a quick quilt block card. I adhered all my 1 inch punch squares to a scrap piece of paper and then cut it, a larger cardstock layer out of black and then two much smaller layers for my sentiment, all on my Cricut using CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. I stamped the zig zag stitch lines and then I ran the quilt block piece through the Cuttlebug with one of the new CTMH Embossing Folders. The yellow strip of paper is scored on my score board and layered onto a 4 x 5.25 inch piece of white cardstock that I scored across the top and bottom. Adhere my quilt block layers and pop up my sentiment and this simple scrap card is finished.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...