Tuesday, May 6, 2014

More water color cards




I'm still playing around with water coloring. I stamped this SU! Easter stamp and heat embossed the image. Then I used a 1 inch paint brush to pick up some ink from the lid of a few different CTMH stamp pads and then just roughly painting over the image. Free form, no stress. I did go back with a smaller detail brush and add some more shading with the inks. 




All of the shaped cut outs were cut on my Cricut and the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. I created the double layers so I could have a narrow color card stock border. The top layer I ran through the Cuttlebug using various embossing folders. 

If you would like to have this card topper .cut file for you own Cricut cutting projects, go ahead and leave a comment below including your email address and I will send the file out to you. 



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Cathy, love these!!! Very beautiful! I would love the cut file!
    Thanks, Debbie S.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...