Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sponged inks over stencil cards



These are created using Tattered Angels Glimmer screens and various VersaFine inks sponged over the top.




I stamped CTMH sentiments using VersaFine Onyx Black ink. Another new ink pad I am really loving. It makes a very crisp and bold impression.



I added some punched spiky circles behind coordinating colors of gems. 


This shot is to show the Glimmer Mist I sprayed over the finished sponged image. The camera flash catches the shimmer better. They are very pretty in the natural light. 



And for fun I thought I would share my sweet Thor, who wanted in on the photo shots. He's such a sweet helper.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...