Saturday, October 25, 2014

My first SU! Upline meeting.


I had a great evening meeting some of my SU! upline and peers. We created some very beautiful crafts also. 



First we created this card using the new Wonderous Wreath stamps and Framelits set. Also we used the amazing gold and silver foil papers. Really gorgeous stuff.


Here we have an adorable fall vignette using Holiday Home stamps and Framelits set. 


This sweet luminary was made using vellum paper and the Curvy Keepsakes Box Thinlits. We stamped and embossed with silver ink and powder. It turned out very elegant.


This was the final project of a very fun technique class. Bubble wrap stamping, and in this case we stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with clear powder. Then we sponged over the embossing with 3 different inks. Super unique finished project. Loved it!

I learned so much in one evening, and I have been stamping and paper crafting for 20+ years. I am so excited for this fun new endeavor.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...