Saturday, January 24, 2015

Petite petalss card gift set



I have seen many cards recently using kraft card stock and a stamp in white ink and then stamped again over the top with another ink, I wanted to give it a try.




I used SU! Baked Brown Sugar and Strawberry Slush card stock with Whisper White craft ink followed by Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana and Hello Honey inks.


The sentiments are various SU! stamps and the flowers are from SU! Petite Petals. 


I also learned that for a bow and ribbon to fit around a 4 inch card topper, wrap the ribbon around a 2 inch acrylic block and tie your bow. I pulled it off of the block and snipped it just a little off center. Since I knew I wanted my bow to be off to the right side of the card front, I cut the right side shorter. Then wrap the cut ends to the back and tape it down. It has the appearance of wrapping all the way around the card front, but actually saved me 3 inches of ribbon per card. That's a nice chunk of ribbon when making a set of cards. 



Here is the supplies I used for this card. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...