Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My first fork bow, front and center



I made this card for a friend who loves yellow, pink and tulips. Sometime all the supplies align and it comes out great. I love this card.

My inspiration came from this card, you can see I changed it up quite a bit, but the general layout and design are the same. I even tried the technique of embossing the background and flipping the paper and double embossing so there is raised and debossed textures showing. This embossing folder wasn't the best choice, its a lot busier than the large polka dots she used on her card. But it is still a cool look. 

I used this video to learn how to make the fork bow. I used SU! Seam Binding, it is soft and very flexible. I think it turned out adorable. That's why I put it right up front and center. It's like the cherry on top of the perfect sundae. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...