Sunday, April 12, 2015

Painted Blooms and Lovely Amazing You card gift set



Making some quick and simple gift sets using the gorgeous SU! Painted Blooms DSP as the main focal point. I layered it onto coordinating card stocks and onto an embossed piece of white card stock.



I added a simple SU! Blackberry Bliss ribbon and tied a bow with the thick twine. I glued on 3 random sequins for a lil bling.


I stamped these sentiments multiple times using my MISTI, so that I could achieve the deep dark SU! Blackberry Bliss color. Then I punched them out and layered on the scallop circle, popping it up over the ribbon. These cards went together very quickly, but you would never know it, I think they turned out very cute. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...