Sunday, May 10, 2015

Many of my latest creations


My first cards made with MISTI. 


I had shared these on Facebook, but not on my blog yet. 



The MISTI makes repetitive stamping and doing this ombre kind of look, so easy!



A CASE'd Crazy About You card. 



My first attempt at the bokeh technique. 



Perpetual calendar stamps card.





A simple scraps card using the embedded embossing technique. 

There. A quick and dirty overview of most of the cards I have made and already given away and just never taken a moment to share them on my lil blog. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...