Friday, May 8, 2015

Paper pumpkin leftovers card



Lots of variations of this seen around the internet. This is my take. Orange felt Thanks left over from a recent Paper Pumpkin kit. I added Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry ink and paper. It's a legal sized envelope and I lined it with stamped printer paper to cover up the ugly print on the inside of the envelope. 

Sorry I have been MIA from my blog, I am crafting and creating, cohosting monthly SU! Stamp-a-stack classes too, but I just am not motivated to sit down and type up descriptions to accompany my photos of projects. 

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...