Saturday, May 16, 2015

Paper stack cards



I saw this paper-centric card design on Operation Write Homes Facebook page and new that these gorgeous Basic Gray papers I have been hoarding would look lovely showcased this way.



And is my nature, I could not just make one while I was cutting into this paper pack.


I have lost track of what paper pack these designs were from. But it was all one paper stack.


I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite of these simple cards. It's wonderful when beautiful paper makes the card come together so easy. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...