Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Stamp-a-stack cards class


A simple masculine birthday card made using SU! Gorgeous Grunge stamps with Sahara Sand and Mossy Meadow ink. The sentiment is from SU! Four You set. I took my design inspiration from this card on Pinterest, just changing up my colors and sentiment.


A beautiful card where the SU! Painted Blooms paper is the star, complimented by an embossed frame and any simple sentiment. A little coordinating card stock, ribbon and bakers twine completes this quick yet stunning card. 


These party favors are made using the SU! Curvy Keepsakes die. I cut it out in card stock and also in cute polka dotted doilies by Bo Bunny. Then I glued the doily to the card stock shape and assembled. I filled them with star burst candies, because their wrappers went so nicely with the bright doilies. These made a quick and cute party favor.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...