Friday, August 21, 2015

June Paper Pumpkin cards



These are my completed June SU! Paper Pumpkin kit cards. I love this months kit. Love the stamps. Love the ink pad. Love the girly cards and the masculine cards. This monthly subscription kit just keeps getting better and better. 


This masculine design, I didn't change much either, from their original intent. I didn't want to, because I loved it straight out of the box. But now that I see all the adorable alternatives on Pinterest, that other people have made, I want to order a refill kit and do some of the alternate designs.

So much fun in a box.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...