Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Stamps of Life Circles of Circles dies


I used the awesome Stamps Of Life Circles of Circles dies and a few different sized circle punches to create these pretty layered cards. On the yellow card I selectively lined behind the circles with SU! Crushed Curry DSP leaving some unlined so the black matting paper could show through some also. On the red card I cut a piece of SU! Cherry Cobbler polka dot paper the same size as the white layer then I matted those layers onto a SU! Crumb Cake layer. Both are tied with some coordinating ribbon and embellished with a few rhinestones.

I think these cards are fun and funky, with lots of wow without a lot of work. Perfection!!!

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...