Sunday, February 28, 2016

Washi tape cards


This card was a little fussy to complete, but it was oh so worth it.

I started with this Pinspiration. I ended up changing it by making strips of paper covered in SU! It's My Party washi tape and then punching out the balloon shapes. I pulled apart SU! thick bakers twine to use for the balloon strings. The fussy part started with laying the strings on the back side of the balloons, I then covered the string with a dimensional. Next I arranged them on the card front and pulled the string down to one spot. I tied the knot on the strings and snipped the rough edges and adhered it down with a glue dot. Finally I peeled the dimensional cover off and started adhering them to the card. Like I said fussy but worth it. 



This one was a direct CASE from this bold beauty. I added a little extra embellishment with the bakers twine and the SU! white perfect accents, three of which I colored with sharpie markers. I added a mat of black card stock for a little framing. I really like the elegant simpleness of this card design.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...