Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Case'd Easter butterfly cards



Once again I cased a beautiful idea I found on Pinterest. Oh thank heavens for all you very talented people who inspire me, because my brain just doesn't work that way. I can copy or case like nobodies business. I usually try to tweak a great design a bit to make it my own, but for the most part, I really need the help with a jumping off point. 



This idea is gorgeous. As soon as I saw it I could puzzle through how to recreate it, although I didn't really need to because the original creator was nice enough to make a video and show her process. That's even more amazing to me. Love it. 



But my brain never would have come up with this wonderful idea all on its own. So thank you again to all you wonderfully creative people for sharing your talent so generously. I really do appreciate it.

I used Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Old Olive SU! inks and card stocks and SU! Gorgeous Grunge stamps and butterfly die to recreate these beauties for myself. 




Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...