Thursday, May 5, 2016

March Paper Pumpkin Alternative gift cards



I am loving these March 2016 Paper Pumpkin stamps. They are so sweet. I case'd this adorable 3x3 gift card. I first stamped these in bright spring colors, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral and Pool Party with Pear Pizzazz leaves. Love this look. 



For these I'm using the about to expire SU! In Colors and I added some Gorgeous Grunge stamping in Encore Gold ink.

Then I decided to make matching envelopes, using up more expiring products, the DSP stacks.

I love these cards. They will be so cute to add to gift bags. Super quick to create but they have a big wow factor.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...